name change

Myers, Amy's Avatar

Myers, Amy

14 Jul, 2014 02:53 PM

How can I change the name of a rubric in which scoring is already in progress?

  1. 1 Posted by Gallagher, Nath... on 14 Jul, 2014 05:39 PM

    Gallagher, Nathan's Avatar

    Hi Amy,

    If you change the name of a rubric that has reviews against it, the reference of that name will update in all of your reviews and reports.

    To update a rubrix title, follow these steps:

    1. Go to the rubrics tab
    2. Open the rubric you want to edit
    3. Click on the blue gear to the left of the title
    4. Edit the title and hit Save

    If you wanted to change a review title, just open the review and click the pencil to the right of the title:

    Note: The review must be In Progress. Completed reviews will need to be set to in progress to edit the title.

    I hope that helps. Let me know if you need more information.

    • N
  2. 2 Posted by Myers, Amy on 23 Jul, 2014 05:19 PM

    Myers, Amy's Avatar

    Yes, that helped. Thank you!!

    From: Gallagher, Nathan [mailto:[email blocked]]
    Sent: Monday, July 14, 2014 1:40 PM
    To: Myers, Amy
    Subject: name change [Web Application ( #1206]


  3. Gallagher, Nathan closed this discussion on 23 Jul, 2014 05:24 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Rubrix please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts


? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac