Kim Marshall rubrics for 11 addition fields

Hardie, Rose

26 Aug, 2014 02:34 PM

I attended a presentation with Kim Marshall in August. He recommended the rubrics found here for speciality positions. Is there any way that these rubrics could be added into our account so that I can evaluate school psychologist, speech language pathologist and special education teachers with a high degree of specificity. I attached the link that Kim Marshall recommended. https://sites.google.com/a/westwood.k12.ma.us/westwood-growth-evalu...

1. 1 Posted by Gallagher, Nath... on 26 Aug, 2014 04:41 PM

Hi Rose,

I'll send this off to our Rubrician. I'm sure we can get these added.

Is there a specific day you need these by? Knowing that will help us prioritize our rubric creation.

• N
  2. 2 Posted by Rosemary Hardie on 26 Aug, 2014 05:25 PM

The first three I need are speech language pathologist, school psychologist and special education teacher. If I could have these by October 1st, that would be great. The first round of evals are due by December 15th in North Dakota. The three listed above are the ones I plan on implementing as soon as they can be entered. The other 8 can wait until closer to December 15th.

Again, we can be flexible with this and so appreciate your high level of responsiveness. It is clear you are dedicated to customer service.

Thanks so much!!

Rose

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Howerton, Katri... on 04 Sep, 2014 10:16 PM

Hi Rose - I'm looking into this and will get back to you shortly.

4. 4 Posted by Rosemary Hardie on 05 Sep, 2014 02:51 PM

Thanks so much. The rubrics I need are speech, school psychologist, special education teacher, library media, guidance, literacy/math expert. We would like them by October if possible.

We so appreciate your helpfulness..

Rose

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Howerton, Katri... on 10 Nov, 2014 08:32 AM

Hi Rose - The Speech Pathologist, School Psychologist and Special Education Teacher rubrics are in the rubric library, and I hope to have the other 3 finished by Tuesday morning for you.

I hope that they look good to you. I think they look pretty good, but it is a manual process, so if you see any errors please let me know and I can fix them right away. I apologize for how slow this has been, but hope they still prove useful to you!

6. 6 Posted by Rosemary Hardie on 11 Nov, 2014 02:06 PM

Thanks so much. I so appreciate the updates.

Rose

7. Support Staff 7 Posted by Howerton, Katri... on 12 Nov, 2014 08:34 AM

Guidance & Library Media rubrics in the library for you... one more to go!

8. 8 Posted by Rosemary Hardie on 12 Nov, 2014 03:21 PM

I was just trying to work on the school psychologist evaluation and it looks good. I would like 1-5 heading to read Interventions instead of Interventions Match Standards. I also would like 1-6 to read goals instead of goals for speech language program since this evaluation is not for speech and language. Could these changes be made?

Rose

Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 2:35 AM
    To: [email blocked]
    Subject: Kim Marshall rubrics for 11 addition fields [Web Application (app.rubrix.com) #1350]

<http://rubrix.tenderapp.com/help/assets/07ca64c8cbce0c1f009a532ca4e828719111842f/rubrix-header-800_normal.png>

9. Support Staff 9 Posted by Howerton, Katri... on 13 Nov, 2014 06:22 PM

Changes have been made for you.

10. 10 Posted by Rosemary Hardie on 13 Nov, 2014 09:05 PM

Thanks so much for your promptness!!! I appreciate it. It is so nice to have the rubrics I need to complete my December 15th evaluations.

Rose

Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 12:22 PM
    To: [email blocked]
    Subject: Kim Marshall rubrics for 11 addition fields [Web Application (app.rubrix.com) #1350]

<http://rubrix.tenderapp.com/help/assets/07ca64c8cbce0c1f009a532ca4e828719111842f/rubrix-header-800_normal.png>

11. Support Staff 11 Posted by Howerton, Katri... on 24 Nov, 2014 08:20 AM

Hi Rose... I just finished up the Literacy & Math Expert rubric, which I think completes your list. Were there any others you still needed?

12. Howerton, Katrina closed this discussion on 26 Nov, 2014 11:21 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Rubrix please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac