Rublets/Full Evaluation

John Fitzgerald

26 Aug, 2014 05:05 PM

Is there a way we can have our rublets coincide with or accumulate within our full evaluations? Please let me know. Thanks John Fitzgerald Superintendent - Red Lodge School District #1

1. 1 Posted by Gallagher, Nath... on 26 Aug, 2014 05:50 PM

Hi John,

At the moment, no - rublets are formative, which means they do not contribute to any marks.

However, we've been discussing the ability to allow rublets to contribute to evaluations, and it is something we've been thinking about adding for awhile.

I'll forward your request off to our project manager and we'll see what we can do for you.

• N
  2. 2 Posted by John Fitzgerald on 26 Aug, 2014 05:54 PM

Nathan,

Thanks, we feel it is cumbersome to have both if they do not work in correlation together. Any help would be great. Thanks

John

3. 3 Posted by John Fitzgerald on 09 Sep, 2014 09:26 PM

Nathan,

Have you heard back from your manager? Please let me know. Thanks

John

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Alderson, Bruce... on 09 Sep, 2014 09:46 PM

Hi John,

I'm Bruce, lead developer/architect for Rubrix. We will be including summative rublets in our next release of Rubrix, scheduled for the Fall.

A summative rublet will omit (and adjust) scoring based on the grading guide in the rubric, and will also be summarized with other reviews in the summary reports. This should be close to what you're looking for.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Rubrix please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac