IPAD is NOT connecting to RUBRIX

Brooks, Kay

19 Sep, 2014 12:41 PM

My ipad is working in all ways, except to connect through the RUBRIX app. I have already completed several reviews offsite and they are literally stuck in the IPAD app where I am not able to access them. I can open the app; however, when I try to open a review it will not connect. It just thinks . . . Any suggestions?

1. 1 Posted by Patterson, Adam on 19 Sep, 2014 05:54 PM

Hello Kay,

Thank you for contacting our support team. I have a few initial steps for you to follow that will help us in resolving your issue.

1. Please ensure you are using the latest version of the Rubrix App: On your iPad, go to the App Store, and if there are any pending updates to the Rubrix App, please install them.

2. From your iPad, please ensure you can log into the Rubrix website using Safari: Open Safari and go to 'app.rubrix.com' and log in with your username and password when prompted.

3. Ensure the cache of the Rubrix App is up-to-date. There are a few steps to follow here, so I'll break them down further:

3.1 On your iPad open your Settings.
    3.2 Locate the Rubrix App in the list of applications on the left hand side. It will be near the bottom.
    3.3 Highlight it and view your Rubrix App settings on the right hand side.
    3.4 Turn on the 'Reset Cache' feature.
    3.5 Ensure the Rubrix App is shut down: double click your iPad's home button and swipe the Rubrix App up and off the screen if it appears in your set of open applications.
    3.6 Restart the Rubrix App.

Your application will connect to the Rubrix server and you should be able to resume using it normally.

Please let me know if these steps have resolved your issue, or if I can be of further assistance.

Thank you,

Adam Patterson

2. Alderson, Bruce (Edwin) closed this discussion on 19 Nov, 2014 07:19 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Rubrix please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac