Once you have created a Rubric
Domains, Elements and Degrees, a marking table can be added to
any domain that contains at least 1 summative element (with
- Scroll to the bottom of the Domain.
Create a New Marking Table
- Rubrix will attempt to populate the Marking Table with a set of
rules based on the existing Elements and Degrees in the
- You can edit the Description, Minimum Score, and Mark.
- The minimum score will be whatever is required to reach this
- The mark is usually a letter grade.
Add Rule to add another row to the
- Click the
X in any row to delete the row.
Save Marking Table when it is